Hi! I’m Fiona!
So, I reckon it’s pretty important to get to know the girl behind the lens because it can really tell you what I’m like to have around you all day! It also tells you a bit about my approach and attitude toward wedding photography. We have to be the right match and I’d love to learn more about you too. Through the imagery below you can pick up a sense of who I am. I’m easy going, love to have fun, down to earth. It warms my heart to see a boundy golden retriever running right at me, walking through the woods and reflecting on how long the trees have been there, and being boggled by the science and scale of the universe. Every day is a blessing, I think.
Some of the most surreal things I’ve ever done are photographing President Clinton, being in Lord Sugar’s dressing room, photographing a roaring lion with a bride and groom in the foreground, and riding an elephant in the Andaman Sea.
I’ve been so lucky to do destination weddings in my wedding photography career and am always interested in doing so again; particularly Italy and France!
Fun fact: I could watch Back to the Future over and over!
When I’m not editing here is what I like to fill my spare time with..
Hiking mountains and coastal walks
I called him Rupert
– AWARDS –
– Included in the list of Top 100 Wedding Photographers in the UK 2016;
– Regional Finalist in the 2017 Wedding Industry Awards;
– Regional Finalist in the 2016 Wedding Industry Awards;
– Finalist – South West Wedding Awards 2015;
– WINNER – South West Wedding Awards 2010;
– WedAward x 2 for two wedding photos 2016;
– Masters of Wedding Photography UK – Awarded for 1 wedding photo 2016;
– Young Business Woman of the Year – Network of Women 2006